Hitchmough Kinnear has over the years been retained to give forensic accounting assistance in a variety of situations. The firm’s involvement has normally been to review details of a case, undertake investigations, assist at discovery stage and prepare a report on our findings as expert witnesses. Examples of cases dealt with to date include:
- Preparing and reviewing loss of earnings arising from personal injury claims;
- Consequential losses arising from breach of contract;
- Advice where professional negligence has been alleged;
- Reviewing allegations of reckless trading in an insolvency situation;
- Assessing the adequacy of asset disclosure and revealed income in judicial, separation and divorce cases.
- Advice regarding the Personal Injuries Assessment Board.
Please contact Aidan Heffernan for more information.
Aidan Heffernan B.Comm, FCA
Tel: 353 21 4962255
Mobile: 087 620 9854